School Hire Conditions
- For all entries you will be sent a Paypal invoice for payment in advance of the show.
- The show organisers have the right to cancel all or any part of the hire.
- Show organisers reserve the right to refuse hire without assigning a reason.
- Specific individual time slots are allocated.
- Withdrawals will be refunded up two days before your booking.
- No refunds of transfers will be made after two days before your booking.
- Each rider must have appropriate insurance, owner or where applicable, parent or guardian, shall be solely responsible for consequences of loss or damage done to occasioned by, or arising from any animal in their care.
- All unaccompanied competitors must email firstname.lastname@example.org with an emergency contact telephone number in case of an emergency.
- All horses / ponies / travel companions must be up to date vaccinations against Equine Influenza. Allens Hill accept annual boosters within 12 months but not less than 7 days before attending the site.
- Please ensure you bring your equine passport.
- On arrival at the show ground please keep the gate closed.
- Please have your equine passport available.
- Individual competitors parking spaces will be maintained.
- Competitors, their supporter and friends are asked to arrive and leave at similar times.
- Riders, their supporter and friends will need to park within competitors parking space.
- Horse are not permitted to be tied up outside your vehicle.
Preparing to Train
- Tacking up to take place within the designated parking area.
- Correct and safe dress must be worn at all times. Protective headgear must be worn at all times when mounted on any part of the showground. It is the duty of riders and in the interest of safety, to ensure that their headgear provides proper protection, is correctly fitted and remains in place.
- Horses should not be left unattended or tied to the outside of lorries/trailers. There is a £20 penalty for any horses found digging a hole in the car park.
- Currently there are no onsite catering facilities.
- Toilet are located on the carpark.
- Hand hygiene product is available by the entrance to every arena.
- Dogs are only permitted in the carpark on a lead.
- Please bring your own water for your horse.
Warming-up and competing
- Please only ride in the area you have hired.
- Damages are charges at the following rates Broken Pole – £40 each, Broken Wing – £60 each, Broken Filler – £60 each and Planks £60 - each
- Please ensure that your parking area is clear of all poo / hay and litter before leaving
- There is a £20 penalty for any untidy parking area.